I'm heading to San Diego for the weekend of November 30 - Dec. 2. I wanted to stay in La Jolla, but a friend is interested in renting a house in Pacific Beach. What will that area be like that time of year? I've read previous accounts that PB is wild and noisy in the summer. Is it calmer and quieter? I just want to chill out and not be around crowds.
Pacific Beach, CA
- 1 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 2 Trying To Find a Place
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 romantic colorado trip
- 5 Fourth of July Weekend
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Fires in Colorado
- 8 Marcola?
- 9 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 10 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 11 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 14 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 15 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 One day in NYC
- 20 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 21 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours