I'm heading to San Diego for the weekend of November 30 - Dec. 2. I wanted to stay in La Jolla, but a friend is interested in renting a house in Pacific Beach. What will that area be like that time of year? I've read previous accounts that PB is wild and noisy in the summer. Is it calmer and quieter? I just want to chill out and not be around crowds.
Pacific Beach, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 New York Yankee Station
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 14 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 20 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 21 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 22 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 24 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 25 best of yellowstone