We want to visit our daughter in Kansas City and maybe take a little 2-3 day trip. Time would probably be April or May. She isn't familiar with area as she has just moved there. Where would you recommend? Are Ozarks and/or Branson area pretty/entertaining? We aren't that into country music but do appreciate good music of all types. Don't want to just drive, drive drive. Any suggestions appreciated!
Ozarks? Branson? Where to take a short road trip..
- 1 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 2 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 romantic colorado trip
- 6 Fourth of July Weekend
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Fires in Colorado
- 9 Marcola?
- 10 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 14 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 15 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 One day in NYC
- 20 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 21 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours