I'm planning a trip to Kentucky this summer with a bunch of friends. We're interested in renting a house/cabin near one of the state parks, preferably one with a lake. However, there are so many options I'm not sure which to pick! We'd like something that's not too touristy, has plenty of good hiking trails, and near a lake. We'd also like to do a day trip to Mammoth Cave but would be willing to drive two hours one way to get there from our home base. Any thoughts?
Overwhelmed by Kentucky state park options!
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 8 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 9 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 12 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 13 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 14 Middlebury vt quickie
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida