I'm planning a trip to Kentucky this summer with a bunch of friends. We're interested in renting a house/cabin near one of the state parks, preferably one with a lake. However, there are so many options I'm not sure which to pick! We'd like something that's not too touristy, has plenty of good hiking trails, and near a lake. We'd also like to do a day trip to Mammoth Cave but would be willing to drive two hours one way to get there from our home base. Any thoughts?
Overwhelmed by Kentucky state park options!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 Phoenix restaurants
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 San Diego Trip Report
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara