I'm looking for suggestions for a 2 night trip out of Chicago. We're an early forties couple spending a week in the windy city (May 12-21) and are considering renting a car to get out of the city for a night or two as we'll have lots of time to explore Chicago. We're fairly active and enjoy outdoor activities, scenic drives, shorelines, water activities, sightseeing options as well as unique and interesting areas to explore. Any recommendations for nice places to visit and explore along lake Michigan? or inland for something interesting?
Thanks to all!
Overnight trips from Chicago - looking for suggestions...
- 1 KDK Accountancy Corporation
- 2 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 How to plan San Diego trip
- 8 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 California, Northern
- 12 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 17 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 18 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?