I'm looking for suggestions for a 2 night trip out of Chicago. We're an early forties couple spending a week in the windy city (May 12-21) and are considering renting a car to get out of the city for a night or two as we'll have lots of time to explore Chicago. We're fairly active and enjoy outdoor activities, scenic drives, shorelines, water activities, sightseeing options as well as unique and interesting areas to explore. Any recommendations for nice places to visit and explore along lake Michigan? or inland for something interesting?
Thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/juvalux-reviews/
- 3 http://hotxt.co.uk/viril-booster/
- 4 Maxtropin Can Increase Your Stamina In Bed
- 5 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 6 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 7 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 8 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 9 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 10 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 11 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 12 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 13 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 Monument Valley
- 16 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 17 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 18 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 19 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 20 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 21 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 22 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 23 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 24 driving RT 66
- 25 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?