I'm looking for suggestions for a 2 night trip out of Chicago. We're an early forties couple spending a week in the windy city (May 12-21) and are considering renting a car to get out of the city for a night or two as we'll have lots of time to explore Chicago. We're fairly active and enjoy outdoor activities, scenic drives, shorelines, water activities, sightseeing options as well as unique and interesting areas to explore. Any recommendations for nice places to visit and explore along lake Michigan? or inland for something interesting?
Thanks to all!
Overnight trips from Chicago - looking for suggestions...
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England