Help, AAA Trip Ticket isn't helping. I'm driving a small rental truck from NH to Columbus OH and want to stop about 3-4 hours away. This looks to be around Erie PA or just over the border into OH. I'd like to find a motel under $100 with an attached restaurant or one within walking distance. I don't dare drive into a small restaurant parking lot! I thought to be west of Erie would be best since we will leave about 8am. Can anyone recommend a motel in that general area convenient to I90?
overnight on I90 - PA/OH border
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 Absolute Beginner's Guide to the New York Subway
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 22 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 23 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 24 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park