We scored some awesome tickets on SWA thanks to their $40 airfare sale so now we are flying instead of driving to the OBX in September. Woohoo! No 16 hrs in the car with 2 kids! Anyhow, We can't get into our rental until noon on Sunday and we arrive in Norfolk around 3 on Saturday. Can anyone suggest where to stay and eat and play to kill our time before our Sunday morning drive to Nags Head? We have a 2 and 5 yr old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 San Fran
- 6 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 9 Seattle?
- 10 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 11 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 12 SF and northern California - October
- 13 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Alabama trip in Dec
- 17 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 18 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 Yellowstone
- 21 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 22 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 23 costco Big island
- 24 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 25 Which island for R&R?