We scored some awesome tickets on SWA thanks to their $40 airfare sale so now we are flying instead of driving to the OBX in September. Woohoo! No 16 hrs in the car with 2 kids! Anyhow, We can't get into our rental until noon on Sunday and we arrive in Norfolk around 3 on Saturday. Can anyone suggest where to stay and eat and play to kill our time before our Sunday morning drive to Nags Head? We have a 2 and 5 yr old.
Overnight in Norfolk
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 rain in Kauai
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 10 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 11 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 12 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 16 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 17 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 18 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
- 25 Moving from Minnesota to Washington D.C (or NOVA or MD)?