We scored some awesome tickets on SWA thanks to their $40 airfare sale so now we are flying instead of driving to the OBX in September. Woohoo! No 16 hrs in the car with 2 kids! Anyhow, We can't get into our rental until noon on Sunday and we arrive in Norfolk around 3 on Saturday. Can anyone suggest where to stay and eat and play to kill our time before our Sunday morning drive to Nags Head? We have a 2 and 5 yr old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 2 Hawaii Help
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 6 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 HAWAII; HELP!
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 19 Change planes in Atlanta
- 20 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation