We are flying into into LA before starting a road trip up the coast to Santa Barbara, Pacific Grove, Glen Ellen and San Francisco. We're not really looking to spend time in LA on this trip, but as of now we'll be spending at least one night. We arrive around 12:30 in the afternoon and were planning to start the road trip the next day rather than start right out from LAX. Does that make sense? Should we just get right on the road? On the other hand, is it a complete waste to stay just one night and should we stay two? I've never been to California before so I need some advice on where to stay in the LA area. Thanks!
Overnight in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 California
- 3 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 6 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 7 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Oregon Road Trip
- 11 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 17 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 20 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 21 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 22 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Boston suggestions