We are flying into into LA before starting a road trip up the coast to Santa Barbara, Pacific Grove, Glen Ellen and San Francisco. We're not really looking to spend time in LA on this trip, but as of now we'll be spending at least one night. We arrive around 12:30 in the afternoon and were planning to start the road trip the next day rather than start right out from LAX. Does that make sense? Should we just get right on the road? On the other hand, is it a complete waste to stay just one night and should we stay two? I've never been to California before so I need some advice on where to stay in the LA area. Thanks!
Overnight in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 16 ONP help
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Coastal New England Road trip