We are flying into into LA before starting a road trip up the coast to Santa Barbara, Pacific Grove, Glen Ellen and San Francisco. We're not really looking to spend time in LA on this trip, but as of now we'll be spending at least one night. We arrive around 12:30 in the afternoon and were planning to start the road trip the next day rather than start right out from LAX. Does that make sense? Should we just get right on the road? On the other hand, is it a complete waste to stay just one night and should we stay two? I've never been to California before so I need some advice on where to stay in the LA area. Thanks!
Overnight in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown