We are flying into into LA before starting a road trip up the coast to Santa Barbara, Pacific Grove, Glen Ellen and San Francisco. We're not really looking to spend time in LA on this trip, but as of now we'll be spending at least one night. We arrive around 12:30 in the afternoon and were planning to start the road trip the next day rather than start right out from LAX. Does that make sense? Should we just get right on the road? On the other hand, is it a complete waste to stay just one night and should we stay two? I've never been to California before so I need some advice on where to stay in the LA area. Thanks!
Overnight in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work