We are flying into into LA before starting a road trip up the coast to Santa Barbara, Pacific Grove, Glen Ellen and San Francisco. We're not really looking to spend time in LA on this trip, but as of now we'll be spending at least one night. We arrive around 12:30 in the afternoon and were planning to start the road trip the next day rather than start right out from LAX. Does that make sense? Should we just get right on the road? On the other hand, is it a complete waste to stay just one night and should we stay two? I've never been to California before so I need some advice on where to stay in the LA area. Thanks!
Overnight in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City