We are flying into into LA before starting a road trip up the coast to Santa Barbara, Pacific Grove, Glen Ellen and San Francisco. We're not really looking to spend time in LA on this trip, but as of now we'll be spending at least one night. We arrive around 12:30 in the afternoon and were planning to start the road trip the next day rather than start right out from LAX. Does that make sense? Should we just get right on the road? On the other hand, is it a complete waste to stay just one night and should we stay two? I've never been to California before so I need some advice on where to stay in the LA area. Thanks!
Overnight in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Santa Barbara, California
- 4 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 5 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 12 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Yosemite Fire
- 25 Lodging - Yosemite