We are flying into into LA before starting a road trip up the coast to Santa Barbara, Pacific Grove, Glen Ellen and San Francisco. We're not really looking to spend time in LA on this trip, but as of now we'll be spending at least one night. We arrive around 12:30 in the afternoon and were planning to start the road trip the next day rather than start right out from LAX. Does that make sense? Should we just get right on the road? On the other hand, is it a complete waste to stay just one night and should we stay two? I've never been to California before so I need some advice on where to stay in the LA area. Thanks!
Overnight in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Charleston, SC help
- 7 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 10 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 11 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 12 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 13 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 16 Deep South sept 2015
- 17 Self guided White House tour
- 18 Northwest USA
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 21 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 22 Portland, OR hotel question
- 23 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 24 san diego or nearby area
- 25 Texas