I will be in Boston overnight on Mon 10/21 flying out on Tues at 7:00 p.m. My first visit to Boston. Obviously I don't have much time so would appreciate a few suggestions/recommendations on 'must sees" and hotel recommendations as well. Much appreciated.
Overnight in Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March