We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 2 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 3 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 6 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 7 Alaska- Best tours
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 San Diego Public Transportation
- 14 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 15 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 16 Yellowstone Dining
- 17 Coronado Ferry
- 18 Cape cod and Acadia
- 19 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 20 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Things to do around New York
- 23 Savannah GA
- 24 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 25 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?