We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Philly
- 14 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 15 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 NYC IN AUGUST
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 culpepper
- 22 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed