We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Re-Visit DC
- 2 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 7 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 8 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 9 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 10 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 11 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 14 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 17 2 day in Adirondack park
- 18 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 19 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 20 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 21 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 22 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Places to stay in DC
- 25 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help