We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Miami Marlins
- 8 Florida or caribbean
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 California
- 11 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 New England September
- 14 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 15 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 16 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Universal Orlando
- 19 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 20 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 21 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 24 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip