We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 4 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 9 Union Square area restaurant
- 10 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 19 New York Food Tours
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Arches National Park in a day
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria