We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 8 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 11 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????