We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
View all United States activity »
- 1 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 2 Judo in California?
- 3 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 15 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida