We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 4 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 5 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 6 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 12 Boston/Salem with kids
- 13 Connecticut River Byway
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 San Diego farmer's markets
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 22 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 23 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 24 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 25 drive from SF to crater lake