We will be in Chicago at the end of September and would like to plan a 1 night excursion to a charming lake town? I've often seen pictures of the midwest lake towns and would like to visit one. Any suggestions not too far from Chicago? relaxation, food, exploring, kayaking?
Overnight excursion from Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 4 Texas for art and history lovers
- 5 Vegas in mid may
- 6 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 7 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 8 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 9 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 10 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Which FL town is best?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 18 Texas
- 19 planning a trip to US
- 20 10 day trip
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please