I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 4 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 5 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 6 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 7 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 8 Hawaii with older parents
- 9 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 10 Uber availability on Long Island
- 11 4 Days in Mass.
- 12 Fort Myers Area
- 13 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 14 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 15 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 16 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 19 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 20 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 21 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 22 Fall in Ozarks
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver