I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 3 US whole month of January where to
- 4 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 5 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 6 Maui - luau question
- 7 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Weekend in Chicago
- 10 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 13 Places to stay in Skagway
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 US Trip
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 18 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 19 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 24 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 25 Baltimore to Philadelphia