I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls.
- 2 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 3 road trip during husbands bday
- 4 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 5 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 6 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 7 1st trip to Colorado
- 8 Juneau cruise stop
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 13 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC