I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in winter
- 2 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 3 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 4 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 5 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 6 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 7 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 8 DC restaurant report
- 9 national park during thanksgiving
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 12 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 13 December trip to see snow
- 14 Northern California Redwoods
- 15 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 16 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 17 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 18 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 21 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 22 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 23 S/F Yosemite Trip next August
- 24 Key West
- 25 Baltimore restaurant rant