I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 2 Boston / VT August
- 3 Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 5 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 6 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 8 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 10 5 Days near Denver
- 11 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 15 Boston Ideas
- 16 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 17 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 18 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 20 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 21 4 Days in Juneau?
- 22 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 23 hotel in NYC
- 24 20 Days Road Trip
- 25 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight