I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 2 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 3 Grand Canyon hike
- 4 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 7 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 8 Quick Acela Questions
- 9 Please help me with directions
- 10 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 11 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 12 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 13 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 14 Florida for a while
- 15 Yoga Retreats
- 16 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 17 Florida apartments/condos?
- 18 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 19 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 20 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 21 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 22 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 23 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 24 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 25 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR