I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 2 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Mesa Verde question
- 5 Planning our Move
- 6 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 7 Wilmington DE questions
- 8 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 16 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 17 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 18 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 19 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 20 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 21 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 22 Hotel advise Chicago
- 23 Maui and Kauai
- 24 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?