I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10X : HP pRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP 24*7
- 2 10X : AOL mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 AOL 24*7
- 3 10X : YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 YAHOO 24*7
- 4 Miami for 2 days
- 5 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 8 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 9 How much cash do you travel with?
- 10 Food Festival Tour
- 11 Boston area hotels
- 12 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 19 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 20 seattle apartment
- 21 Universal Studios vacation
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 24 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 25 Rules of the NY Subway