My sister and I are flying into Seattle late Sept 3 and flying out Sept 12. We'd like to explore Seattle at the end of our trip, and get into some nature Sept 4 - 9. We're at a loss whether to explore the San Juan Islands (SJ & Orcas would be our picks) or skip those and take the Clipper to Vancouver Island/Victoria ... or to skip the Islands altogether and explore Olympic National Park and the rainforest. If we go to San Juan Islands we're unsure whether to rent a car -- everything I've read about the long ferry lines is offputting. Are we better off taking the Clipper from Seattle and renting a car on SJI? Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated!
outside Seattle 5 days: San Juans, Victoria Isld or Olympic Nat'l Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?