I am going to be in Providence for two weeks. Can anyone recommend some fun things to do outside the city? I have been to Newport a lot and was looking for something a little different. Scenic drives...cute shops?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 2 New Orleans logistics
- 3 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 4 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 5 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 6 NYC with wheelchair
- 7 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 10 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 11 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 12 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 13 Hilton Head
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015