I am going to be in Providence for two weeks. Can anyone recommend some fun things to do outside the city? I have been to Newport a lot and was looking for something a little different. Scenic drives...cute shops?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Creative@: AVIRA Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AVIRA 24*7
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 vermont lake
- 4 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 5 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 6 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 7 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 Seward without a car
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 14 flagstaff
- 15 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 20 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 21 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 22 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 23 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 24 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 25 Driving from FLL to Key West