I am going to be in Providence for two weeks. Can anyone recommend some fun things to do outside the city? I have been to Newport a lot and was looking for something a little different. Scenic drives...cute shops?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest
- 2 Just Wondering
- 3 24 days out west
- 4 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 5 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 Shenandoah National park
- 8 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 9 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 10 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 11 Anaheim - no car
- 12 San Francisco to San Diego
- 13 Arizona PHX car rental
- 14 Dinner in Anchorage
- 15 Rental Car Orlando
- 16 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 17 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 18 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 19 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 20 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 23 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 24 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 25 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016