We will be visiting Oahu in January and will be staying at outrigger waikiki on the beach hotel.Can anyone tell me how much it costs to rent a large beach umbrella and lounge chairs?And do you rent for the day,hour, or per incident?And if we want to break for lunch do we have to rent again or do we have the umbrella & chairs for the day?
outrigger waikiki on the beach hotel
- 1 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 8 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 Blue ridge parkway
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 16 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 17 Minnesota State Fair
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 20 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 23 Logan Express
- 24 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?