We will be visiting Oahu in January and will be staying at outrigger waikiki on the beach hotel.Can anyone tell me how much it costs to rent a large beach umbrella and lounge chairs?And do you rent for the day,hour, or per incident?And if we want to break for lunch do we have to rent again or do we have the umbrella & chairs for the day?
outrigger waikiki on the beach hotel
View all United States activity »
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 7 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help