Hi there, i am attending a conference 24-29/9 in Kansas City and would like to know if there is a good outlet in the surroundings. I want to get clothing for my kids 1 and 3 years old and some sporting gear and clothing for myself. I'll be staying at the Westin Crown Center. Look forward to hear from you. Kindly Jacob from Stockholm, Sweden
Outlet in KC?
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 7 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 Blue ridge parkway
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 19 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Logan Express