Hi all. We're thinking about visiting the Outer Banks in early September with our kids that will be 5 1/2 and 2 1/2 at the time of the visit. We want nice beaches but not too far from activities as a whole week of all day/every day at the beach is too much for us. I guess my first question is is OBX the place for us or is it just pretty much beach when you are talking about kids that age? If so, where would you suggest? I've briefly looked around Duck on VRBO and it seemed like there is not alot of selection for places for only the 4 of us as the houses are HUGE!
Outer Banks with Little Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 2 Colorado Skiing
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 12 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 13 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 17 From Seattle airport to the city
- 18 Middle America in October
- 19 New York City Christmas Trip
- 20 visit to HIghLine
- 21 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 22 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 23 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Martha's Vineyard Sailing