Hi all. We're thinking about visiting the Outer Banks in early September with our kids that will be 5 1/2 and 2 1/2 at the time of the visit. We want nice beaches but not too far from activities as a whole week of all day/every day at the beach is too much for us. I guess my first question is is OBX the place for us or is it just pretty much beach when you are talking about kids that age? If so, where would you suggest? I've briefly looked around Duck on VRBO and it seemed like there is not alot of selection for places for only the 4 of us as the houses are HUGE!
Outer Banks with Little Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Denver in a half day
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 18 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 19 Oahu ideas
- 20 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.