Hi all. We're thinking about visiting the Outer Banks in early September with our kids that will be 5 1/2 and 2 1/2 at the time of the visit. We want nice beaches but not too far from activities as a whole week of all day/every day at the beach is too much for us. I guess my first question is is OBX the place for us or is it just pretty much beach when you are talking about kids that age? If so, where would you suggest? I've briefly looked around Duck on VRBO and it seemed like there is not alot of selection for places for only the 4 of us as the houses are HUGE!
Outer Banks with Little Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 9 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 10 Kennedy Space Center
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 18 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 19 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 20 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 24 Asheville NC without a car
- 25 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?