We are contemplating combining a visit to my sister who lives in Winston-Salem, NC with a trip to Washington DC and NYC. We are coming from Hawaii with a teen son who has never been to the South nor the East coast, and yes, maybe look at colleges- no specific campuses as of yet. My husband wants to see the Atlantic coast- I'd like to see the Outer Banks.
Is there a way to do all this in 2 weeks or so and not be exhausted ?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 2 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 I95
- 5 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 6 San Francisco first visit.
- 7 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 8 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 11 Hawaii Help
- 12 Renting a car with DWAI
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 15 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 18 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 25 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?