We are contemplating combining a visit to my sister who lives in Winston-Salem, NC with a trip to Washington DC and NYC. We are coming from Hawaii with a teen son who has never been to the South nor the East coast, and yes, maybe look at colleges- no specific campuses as of yet. My husband wants to see the Atlantic coast- I'd like to see the Outer Banks.
Is there a way to do all this in 2 weeks or so and not be exhausted ?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 2 Zurich airport connections
- 3 Chicago to Mount Rushmore...?
- 4 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 5 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 6 DC Metro to other sites?
- 7 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 8 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 9 Cleveland West Side Market
- 10 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 11 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 13 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 14 DC Hotel location help
- 15 Dinosaur National Monument
- 16 Eastern Seaboard
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 19 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 20 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 23 Miami airport--safety??
- 24 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 25 Recent Spam Attacks