We are contemplating combining a visit to my sister who lives in Winston-Salem, NC with a trip to Washington DC and NYC. We are coming from Hawaii with a teen son who has never been to the South nor the East coast, and yes, maybe look at colleges- no specific campuses as of yet. My husband wants to see the Atlantic coast- I'd like to see the Outer Banks.
Is there a way to do all this in 2 weeks or so and not be exhausted ?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross-Country trip advice
- 2 A Straightforward Way To Count Calories To Build Muscle
- 3 Lowers the fat cells from the body
- 4 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 5 Biloxi Report
- 6 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 9 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 10 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 11 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 13 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 14 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 15 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 16 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 17 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 18 California Coast
- 19 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 20 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 21 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 22 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 23 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 24 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15