We are contemplating combining a visit to my sister who lives in Winston-Salem, NC with a trip to Washington DC and NYC. We are coming from Hawaii with a teen son who has never been to the South nor the East coast, and yes, maybe look at colleges- no specific campuses as of yet. My husband wants to see the Atlantic coast- I'd like to see the Outer Banks.
Is there a way to do all this in 2 weeks or so and not be exhausted ?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://auvelacreamreviews.com/alasche-moisturizing-cream/
- 2 http://auvelacreamreviews.com/jolie-derme/
- 3 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 4 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 5 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 6 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 7 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 10 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire