We are contemplating combining a visit to my sister who lives in Winston-Salem, NC with a trip to Washington DC and NYC. We are coming from Hawaii with a teen son who has never been to the South nor the East coast, and yes, maybe look at colleges- no specific campuses as of yet. My husband wants to see the Atlantic coast- I'd like to see the Outer Banks.
Is there a way to do all this in 2 weeks or so and not be exhausted ?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 5 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 11 Charleston Hotel Question
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 New Hampshire
- 14 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 15 Driving to Naples fl
- 16 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 17 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 18 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 19 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 20 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 23 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 24 Nashville Questions
- 25 Summer vacation