We are contemplating combining a visit to my sister who lives in Winston-Salem, NC with a trip to Washington DC and NYC. We are coming from Hawaii with a teen son who has never been to the South nor the East coast, and yes, maybe look at colleges- no specific campuses as of yet. My husband wants to see the Atlantic coast- I'd like to see the Outer Banks.
Is there a way to do all this in 2 weeks or so and not be exhausted ?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement-formula/
- 2 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 3 Roadtrip July 2017
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 6 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 7 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 8 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 11 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 12 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 13 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 10 days vacation in California
- 16 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 17 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 18 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 19 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 22 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 23 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 24 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 25 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?