We are contemplating combining a visit to my sister who lives in Winston-Salem, NC with a trip to Washington DC and NYC. We are coming from Hawaii with a teen son who has never been to the South nor the East coast, and yes, maybe look at colleges- no specific campuses as of yet. My husband wants to see the Atlantic coast- I'd like to see the Outer Banks.
Is there a way to do all this in 2 weeks or so and not be exhausted ?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 http://www.thecrazymass.com/trinoxid/
- 3 Birthday vacation ideas
- 4 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 5 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 6 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/ultra-forskolin-reviews/
- 7 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 8 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/testo-vital
- 9 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 11 Kauai helicopter flight
- 12 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 13 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 14 Colorado Hiking in September
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 17 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 18 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 19 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 20 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 21 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 22 Key West, FL
- 23 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 24 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust