DH and I are planning a week in the OBX in late May. Most rentals seem to be geared for large groups. Any recommendations on options for two? We're new to the area and could use advice on location. We are looking at the Northern Beaches--Duck or Corolla--but are open to other suggestions. Colony by the Sea seems to be one option. We'd like to avoid most of the hustle and bustle of Kitty Hawk, Nags Head, etc.
Outer Banks for 2 in May
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Fripp island
- 7 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Oahu Information
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 24 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?