I'll be coming in to SFO on a Sunday early afternoon. I want to travel by BART to Oakland for a flight out. Much cheaper. I've navigated the Washington DC subway well enough, so I understand I'll need a magnetic ticket and retained value vs the turnstile eating the ticket. One website said senior-price tickets weren't sold in the stations, so how can I get my senior discount ticket from out-of-state? About how long on a Sunday afternoon would this trip from SFO to OAK take by BART and how long on a mid-day Monday?
Out-of-state senior traveler wants to ride the BART
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 camaro hire in waikiki
- 4 Orlando for Work
- 5 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 13 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 charlotte
- 16 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Sonoma or napa?
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Black Hills Trip Report
- 22 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui