I'll be coming in to SFO on a Sunday early afternoon. I want to travel by BART to Oakland for a flight out. Much cheaper. I've navigated the Washington DC subway well enough, so I understand I'll need a magnetic ticket and retained value vs the turnstile eating the ticket. One website said senior-price tickets weren't sold in the stations, so how can I get my senior discount ticket from out-of-state? About how long on a Sunday afternoon would this trip from SFO to OAK take by BART and how long on a mid-day Monday?
Out-of-state senior traveler wants to ride the BART
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver