Hi everyone, we are from Australia and will be driving from Washington DC to Savannah in April 2012. Wondering where we anyone would suggest we stop for a night with our family of 5. I keep reading about I95, so presume this is the route we need to take. We have already booked our accommodation in Savannah, so it would just be a one night stop.
Our big US adventure 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning in miami
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 8 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 12 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 adams morgan - safety
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 22 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 US Southwest