Hi everyone, we are from Australia and will be driving from Washington DC to Savannah in April 2012. Wondering where we anyone would suggest we stop for a night with our family of 5. I keep reading about I95, so presume this is the route we need to take. We have already booked our accommodation in Savannah, so it would just be a one night stop.
Our big US adventure 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Alaska
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings