My family of 4 and I will be coming home from Disney Dec 12th driving from there to Boston. We always use I-95, but were thinking on trying another route home. I-95 can be such a pain going through Washington and NYC, New Jersey...anyone have any experience driving that I-81/I-84 Route? Especially this time of year (snow, etc?)...any help/comments are greatly appreciated
Orlando to Boston via I-81, I-84 rather than I-95
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 4 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 11 charleston during Christmas Week
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 19 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 20 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 21 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 24 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 25 Key West Hotel in January