At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 4 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 7 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 8 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 9 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 13 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 17 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 18 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 19 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 20 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 21 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 24 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 25 roadtrip sfo - seattle