At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Orlando South for a weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 9 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 10 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Universal studios/Orlando
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 25 Vacation rentals in Tucson