At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 2 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 3 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 4 1.5 days in Chicago
- 5 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/moviestarplanet-hacks/
- 6 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 7 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 8 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 9 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 10 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 11 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 12 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 13 Maine in late October
- 14 Mendocino Hiking
- 15 Running kissimmee Florida
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 18 Monterey whale watching
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 21 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 24 Memphis to Dallas
- 25 The New Whitney