At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Orlando South for a weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Obtain Passport,Visa,Driving Liense,ID Cards,Diplomas
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 13 San Fransisco to LA
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Jersey City Parking
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?