At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 2 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 3 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 6 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 7 Extended weekend beach get away
- 8 Parking US OPEN
- 9 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 10 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 11 GPS app without data
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 14 Southern history- walkable cities
- 15 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 16 Autumn in Maine
- 17 10 days vacation in Maine
- 18 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 19 san fransisco to crater lake
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Zion and Bryce in July
- 24 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017