At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Orlando South for a weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 SFO International Airport
- 4 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 5 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 8 My Book of Mormon review
- 9 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 24 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice