At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 2 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 6 Oregon Coast question
- 7 Savanah GA
- 8 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 9 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 10 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 11 Florida with a 2 year old
- 12 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 13 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 14 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 15 Homestay
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 19 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 23 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions