At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Orlando South for a weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 5 Newport Restaurants
- 6 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 7 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 8 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 11 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 12 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 13 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 14 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 15 Question About Sealodge
- 16 Broadway choices
- 17 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 18 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Fairbanks Alaska
- 21 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC