At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Orlando South for a weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 9 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 18 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 19 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 20 Kauai Garden tours
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 23 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston