At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Orlando South for a weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 charlotte
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Sonoma or napa?
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Black Hills Trip Report
- 16 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 19 Cape Cod in October
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 Theater Historians
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 25 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips