At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Orlando South for a weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 11 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 12 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 13 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 14 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 15 Tour companies
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 21 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 22 Quick Trip to NYC
- 23 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.