At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 San Francisco
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 11 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 12 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 15 NY State Assembly Internship
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 18 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 21 Arlington funeral plans
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 25 Grand Canyon