At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami.
Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport?
Orlando South for a weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 getting around DC
- 2 Looking for US issuing travel agent for partnership
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 5 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Metro Card Options
- 8 Oahu
- 9 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 10 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 11 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 14 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 15 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 16 San Francisco - mid October
- 17 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 18 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Newport Restaurants
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 24 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 25 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old