My husband and I are considering a stay in the Orlando area - we live in Ohio and this visit would be in November or December, with a hotel near Universal we are considering. We have already done the Disney/Universal visit years ago. Part of the reason for our stay in this area is proximity to relatives in the very rural Salt Springs, Fl area (we'd prefer to be in an "action" zone this trip!). My main objective in writing is to inquire if there are nice walking/scenic trails that are a close drive, and to hear of any other activities for a couple in their 60's who like concerts and scenic sights, best beach areas, or just fun places to walk around in general. He likes to golf, so any recommendations for budget friendly golf courses would be great also. Thanks for any input.
Orlando "Low Key" Activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Kennedy Space Center
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 17 Asheville NC without a car
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown