My husband and I are considering a stay in the Orlando area - we live in Ohio and this visit would be in November or December, with a hotel near Universal we are considering. We have already done the Disney/Universal visit years ago. Part of the reason for our stay in this area is proximity to relatives in the very rural Salt Springs, Fl area (we'd prefer to be in an "action" zone this trip!). My main objective in writing is to inquire if there are nice walking/scenic trails that are a close drive, and to hear of any other activities for a couple in their 60's who like concerts and scenic sights, best beach areas, or just fun places to walk around in general. He likes to golf, so any recommendations for budget friendly golf courses would be great also. Thanks for any input.
Orlando "Low Key" Activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 2 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 3 Two airports to choose from?
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 8 layover
- 9 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 10 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 11 best area to stay in san diego
- 12 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 15 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 16 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 17 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 18 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 19 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 20 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 21 Kayaking in Kauai
- 22 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward