My husband and I are considering a stay in the Orlando area - we live in Ohio and this visit would be in November or December, with a hotel near Universal we are considering. We have already done the Disney/Universal visit years ago. Part of the reason for our stay in this area is proximity to relatives in the very rural Salt Springs, Fl area (we'd prefer to be in an "action" zone this trip!). My main objective in writing is to inquire if there are nice walking/scenic trails that are a close drive, and to hear of any other activities for a couple in their 60's who like concerts and scenic sights, best beach areas, or just fun places to walk around in general. He likes to golf, so any recommendations for budget friendly golf courses would be great also. Thanks for any input.
Orlando "Low Key" Activities
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Question about Boulder area
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 20 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 21 Grand Canyon in March?
- 22 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 23 California Tour Groups?
- 24 Hotel near Public Theater
- 25 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona