My husband and I are considering a stay in the Orlando area - we live in Ohio and this visit would be in November or December, with a hotel near Universal we are considering. We have already done the Disney/Universal visit years ago. Part of the reason for our stay in this area is proximity to relatives in the very rural Salt Springs, Fl area (we'd prefer to be in an "action" zone this trip!). My main objective in writing is to inquire if there are nice walking/scenic trails that are a close drive, and to hear of any other activities for a couple in their 60's who like concerts and scenic sights, best beach areas, or just fun places to walk around in general. He likes to golf, so any recommendations for budget friendly golf courses would be great also. Thanks for any input.
Orlando "Low Key" Activities
View all United States activity »
- 1 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 Rockport, MA dining?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 16 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 RIP Judy Rogers
- 20 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 21 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district