Our family of 4 is going to Orlando, FL in June, children 12 and 14. We already have 3 day passes to Universal (why we are going to Orlando). We have two open days, Sat. and Sun. and are not sure what to do. We are in a unique position; my niece works for the San Diego Zoo, thus amazing, personal Behind the Scenes tours at the Zoo and Wild Animal Park in SD. Also, we drive to SD and visit Disneyland most years, and love it. We are not interested in Disney World. Wet n’ Wild water park looks great, but I am not willing to spend $82 per person for a water park, need the express pass for the weekend. This is our first trip to Orlando and most likely our last. I am at a loss as to what to do on either Sat or Sun, HELP!
Orlando, FL weekend in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 19 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 A day in Dallas
- 22 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston