Our family of 4 is going to Orlando, FL in June, children 12 and 14. We already have 3 day passes to Universal (why we are going to Orlando). We have two open days, Sat. and Sun. and are not sure what to do. We are in a unique position; my niece works for the San Diego Zoo, thus amazing, personal Behind the Scenes tours at the Zoo and Wild Animal Park in SD. Also, we drive to SD and visit Disneyland most years, and love it. We are not interested in Disney World. Wet n’ Wild water park looks great, but I am not willing to spend $82 per person for a water park, need the express pass for the weekend. This is our first trip to Orlando and most likely our last. I am at a loss as to what to do on either Sat or Sun, HELP!
Orlando, FL weekend in June
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013