I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 Traveling in winter
- 7 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 8 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 12 Interracial couples traveling south
- 13 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 14 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 New orleans recs for family
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip