I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 4 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 5 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 6 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 7 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 8 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 9 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 10 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 11 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 13 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 16 Costco Travel
- 17 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 18 Philly Itinerary Help
- 19 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 20 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 21 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 24 4 days road trip southern New England
- 25 trip out west horses and rafting