I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 Cross country tips
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 10 Parka in PA during February?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 13 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 14 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 23 IAH to HOU Questions
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 March in New Mexico