I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
ORLANDO FL - Kennedy Space Centre - anything else?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 2 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 7 New Orleans help please
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 17 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 25 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans