I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 2 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 3 Sonoma alley in May
- 4 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 5 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 6 Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 5 Days near Denver
- 8 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 9 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 10 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 11 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 12 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 13 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 14 Hotel in Austin
- 15 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 16 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 17 Boston / VT August
- 18 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 19 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 22 Boston Ideas
- 23 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 24 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 25 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii