I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 2 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 3 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 4 Road trip around Washington DC
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 Utah trip Itinerary
- 8 Houston MetroRail
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 11 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 Dining in St. Louis
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Weather in Chicago
- 17 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 18 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 19 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 20 New Orleans
- 21 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 22 Oregon road trip
- 23 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 24 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 25 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May