I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 2 Looking for some Asia's next travel destination ?
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 5 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 6 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 7 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 8 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 11 Hiking 'the wave'
- 12 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 15 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 16 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 las vegas anyone
- 19 Restaurant Help Needed
- 20 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 21 Foliage in Vermont
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help