I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
ORLANDO FL - Kennedy Space Centre - anything else?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 4 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 New York City Christmas Trip
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 15 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 22 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 23 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 To San Francisco for 8 days