I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Glacier National Park 2018
- 4 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 5 Muir Woods in October
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 9 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 10 San Diego VRBO area
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 13 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 14 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 17 Colorado Shows Off
- 18 New England Tour
- 19 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 20 help me plan a Cali trip
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 23 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 24 Wilmington DE questions
- 25 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)