I am looking at spending 3 days in Orlando 27-29 October 2011, then travelling on to Charleston/Savannah, DC then NY. My only reason for doing Orlando is my partner is crazy for Space exploration, and I thought the Kennedy Space Centre would be worth a visit. I understand that the space shuttle program is now ended, but I am sure there is lots there to see.
All I can see when I research Orlando is DIsneyworld, which is of NO interest to me.
Should I just allow 1 day to see the Space Centre and move on, or skip it altogether and maybe settle for the space centre in DC which I hear is quite good.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewnorway.com/retinolla-med-revoluxe/
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 4 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 5 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 6 Roadtrip July 2017
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 10 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 11 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 12 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 15 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 16 Retiring to Tucson
- 17 10 days vacation in California
- 18 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 19 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 20 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 24 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 25 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip