Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Orlando and ????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 2 Hotels near beach orange county
- 3 Coronado Ferry
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 8 Colorado trip in early May
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Seattle hotels
- 15 Seattle in April
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 20 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 21 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 25 roast beef dinner in Manhattan