Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 13 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 19 Seattle Ho
- 20 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 21 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 First Trip to New Mexico
- 25 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?