Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Orlando and ????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 Key West Hotel in January
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 6 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 14 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 15 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants