Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 leuxia1
- 2 Great OR beach house locations?
- 3 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 4 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 10 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 San Francisco transit options
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 17 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 18 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 19 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 25 San Francisco food suggestions?