Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Redwood National Forest
- 4 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 5 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 6 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 7 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 8 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 9 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 10 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 11 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 12 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 13 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 14 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 15 public transport in los angeles
- 16 I need advice on Los Angeles please
- 17 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 18 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 19 Las Vegas loop
- 20 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 21 Cape Cod
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 24 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 25 Uber and Miami