Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 highway 54
- 5 Help with driving East to West
- 6 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 7 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 8 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 9 Sail yacht. California
- 10 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 11 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 15 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 16 Cashless Toll roads.
- 17 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 21 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 22 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 23 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 24 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 25 Farewell from Ira