Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Orlando and ????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 5 Charlotte restaurant help
- 6 Fancy dining
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 10 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 11 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 15 Alaska railroad?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 18 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 19 culpepper
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Mesa Verde
- 22 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Calgary to Banff
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?