Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Orlando and ????
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants