Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ZOHO@Mail CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech # SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 3 road trip
- 4 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 5 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 6 Orlando area weather in June
- 7 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 8 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 New Itinerary
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 12 Help with Northwest Trip
- 13 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 14 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 15 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 16 Myrtle beach
- 17 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 18 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 19 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 20 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 21 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 22 Boston Food Tour
- 23 Help plan my trip please
- 24 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 25 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC