Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 2 Glacier National Park in September
- 3 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 4 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 5 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 6 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 7 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 8 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 9 New Software
- 10 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 11 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 12 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 13 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 14 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 17 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 18 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 21 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 24 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 25 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary