Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://menintalk.com/pro-muscle-plus/
- 2 %1-855-205-4068%United airlines Ticket booking
- 3 Clemix - Get Bigger and Long Lasting Erection
- 4 %1-855-205-4068% Hawaiian airlines Ticket booking
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 %1-855-205-4068% Delta airlines Ticket booking
- 7 %1-855-205-4068% American Eagle Ugrade number
- 8 Help
- 9 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 10 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 11 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 12 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 13 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 14 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 17 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 18 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 19 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 20 Airbnb seattle
- 21 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 22 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 25 Dollar to Euro Exchange