Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Orlando and ????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 6 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 10 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 11 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 12 cincinnati with kids
- 13 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Zion the narrows
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 23 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 24 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 25 Los Angeles day trips