Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Trinity Site, NM
- 3 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 North Carolina airports
- 6 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 11 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 12 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 13 Boston to Naples florida
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 16 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?