Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 2 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 3 Retiring to Colorado
- 4 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 5 A review of fabulous Miami Restaurants
- 6 suggestions needed for gulfport/biloxi/mobile/pensacola areas
- 7 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 10 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 My CA itinerary
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Charleston and Asheville
- 15 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 16 Xmas in new york
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 19 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 20 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 21 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 22 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 25 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit