Myself, my husband and our two daughters, 16 and 20 will be in Orlando December 30 - Jan. 2. We are going on for a company event and staying at a Universal Studios property and attending the Capital One bowl - this portion is paid for by the company and set.
We are interesting in extending our stay Jan 2 - 5 at another location in Florida.
I know weather can be iffy in North Florida during that time, but wanted to see if there is a location within a few hours drive with a good airport that might be nice for us to extend our time in... ?
We would rent a car, drive, spend a few days at a beach location and fly out from there...
Looking for suggestions on that "beach" location - I figured we needed to head south.. maybe Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 2 Phone SIM
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 A June trip to Kauai
- 5 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 6 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 7 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 8 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 9 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 10 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 11 Newark to Paris
- 12 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 13 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 18 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 21 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 22 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 23 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 24 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in