We go to Orlando every year (no Kids) last year for three week in jan/feb and stay at Vista Cay.
Done all the parks so mainly Food, Shopping (outlets mainly) and Sun. Really enjoy it every year but feel like we should try something else. Always get a car.
We done vegas for a few days then on to orlando for the remaining days and really enjoyed.
I was looking at Vegas then California with a little driving but room rates look really expensive compared in California. I really like the value i get from Orlando but feel we should try another location. So Sun, Food and shopping and maybe start with a few days in Vegas.
Any one recommend other areas of America that would give as good value ?
Orlando again !
- 1 Travelling for Australia
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn