Hello!, My husband and I are planning a trip to see the pacific nortwest in september. Pretty open to suggestions ...We're thinking of flying to Portland and leaving out of Seattle. We are interested in seeing Crater Lake, Columbia River Gorge (area waterfalls) Redwoods, Mount St. Helens, Mount Rainier, Portland area, some of the oregon coast line,Seattle area and then heading up to Victoria BC. We have about 3 weeks, our dates are flexible as is our timeline. How much time in each place? We look at the guide books and there's such so much to see! We aren't interested in winery tours, more in the natural beauty of the area. any suggestions or timeline would be greatly appreciated.
Oregon/Washington bucket list trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Juneau May 8th
- 5 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 13 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Question about Miami travel
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming