outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/max-test-ultra-ca/
- 2 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 3 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 6 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 7 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 8 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 9 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 10 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 11 Boston area hotels
- 12 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 13 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Great Falls or Helena?
- 18 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 19 What to request?
- 20 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 What to see in Portland
- 23 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 More problems for Big Sur