outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/beauty-prolong/
- 2 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 3 http://supplementforehealthy.com/lumify-x9-avis/
- 4 Are you searching used car site?
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Great OR beach house locations?
- 7 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 8 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 11 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 12 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 No Spam this morning!!
- 15 San Francisco transit options
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 20 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 21 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 25 Hollywood Area where to stay