outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/megax-muscle-building-supplement/
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Glacier National Park 2018
- 5 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 6 Muir Woods in October
- 7 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 10 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 11 San Diego VRBO area
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 14 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 15 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 16 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 17 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 18 Colorado Shows Off
- 19 New England Tour
- 20 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 21 help me plan a Cali trip
- 22 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 23 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 24 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 25 Wilmington DE questions