outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 2 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 3 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 4 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 5 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 6 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Help with driving East to West
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 11 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 12 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 13 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 14 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 17 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 18 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 19 New Orleans and Slidell
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 22 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Back From Alaska