outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 3 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 4 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 5 Arizona in late January
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Arizona in winter
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 10 A Few Days in Asheville
- 11 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 14 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 15 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 16 Key West
- 17 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 18 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 19 moving to Florida
- 20 Neue Galerie
- 21 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 22 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 23 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 24 national park during thanksgiving
- 25 DC Tours, Washington, DC