outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 7 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 9 International transferring planes at CDG
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver