outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 2 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 3 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 4 US whole month of January where to
- 5 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 6 Maui - luau question
- 7 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Weekend in Chicago
- 10 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 13 Places to stay in Skagway
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 US Trip
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 18 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 19 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 24 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 25 Baltimore to Philadelphia