outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/garcinia-thin-secret/
- 2 NYC For The Day
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 10 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Atlanta With Toddler
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 16 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 20 AR State Parks
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 9-10 day trip to WA
- 25 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?