outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Is leaving your puppy for two weeks bad?
- 4 TSA Security Question
- 5 hotel in NYC
- 6 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 7 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 10 911 Museum
- 11 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 12 Austin TX restaurants
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 15 Hotel in Austin
- 16 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 17 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 18 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 19 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 20 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 21 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 22 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 24 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 25 5 Days near Denver