outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 2 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 3 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 4 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 7 For anyone visiting NYC's Lower East Side...
- 8 Colorado - Photography
- 9 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 10 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 11 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 12 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 13 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 14 Where to stay in NYC
- 15 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 16 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 17 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 18 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 19 motorcycle ride
- 20 Hotel Monaco
- 21 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 22 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 23 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 24 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 25 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions