outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 3 san fransisco to crater lake
- 4 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 5 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 8 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 9 Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 13 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 14 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 15 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 16 Reagan Library
- 17 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 20 Hawaii with limited time
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 Your favourite places in New York City
- 23 Steamboat in August
- 24 Hotels in San Diego
- 25 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?