outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 2 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 3 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 4 Orlando - condoleances
- 5 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 6 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 7 road trip during husbands bday
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 A day in Boston
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 15 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 16 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Niagara Falls.
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October