I'm doing my 3rd trip to Oregondriving from Utah. It's a LONG drive and I need some suggestions for a loop route based on pet friendly and my already booked rental homes.
Have 2 nights to stay along the way before arriving at rental #1 in Bandon (booked for 4 nts).
Next - drive to rental #2 near Talent (between Jacksonville & Ashland for 5 nts)
Next 3 nts to travel home -
I would like to visit Crater Lake, mainly for scenery and short hike. I have a place in Fort Klamath that is available for 3 nts, but would probably only stay for 2 and head home.
Or, should I get an early start from rental #2, spend the day at Crater Lake, stay at Diamond Lake and continue on to Sisters, OR for a 1 night visit? A co-worker (former OR resident) recommended Sisters. I visited Bend a couple years ago and like it, but don't need to return. Sisters is a bit more out of the way for the drive home, but not far considering the overall drive back to UT.
I will probably go west on I-80 and thru the NV desert on the way out. Recommendations for an overnight stopping point? Should I spend 1 night along the far south OR coast (Brookings?) before heading up to Bandon? Remember, need pet friendly lodging.
OK Oregon experts - what do you think?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://9beautycaretips.com/avanti-skin-renewal/
- 2 https://www.circlehealthclub.com/ales-moisturizer/
- 3 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 4 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 5 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 6 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 7 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 11 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 16 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 20 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 21 Colorado itinerary
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
Oregon Road Trip with Rental Homes, Need Route Suggestions