We would like to take a road trip from May 10th through the 19th. for our 30th. anniversary. Some of the places I want to include are Portland, Crater Lake, Newport and was thinking Coeur d'lane but maybe that's too much. Like nature stuff, covered bridges, water falls, pretty scenery, lodgey type restaurants and bar/grills and decent hotels. Any suggestions on a nice route?
Oregon Road Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 One day in Washington DC
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 25 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?