We would like to take a road trip from May 10th through the 19th. for our 30th. anniversary. Some of the places I want to include are Portland, Crater Lake, Newport and was thinking Coeur d'lane but maybe that's too much. Like nature stuff, covered bridges, water falls, pretty scenery, lodgey type restaurants and bar/grills and decent hotels. Any suggestions on a nice route?
Oregon Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 6 Alaskan coast travel options
- 7 USA trip
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October