We would like to take a road trip from May 10th through the 19th. for our 30th. anniversary. Some of the places I want to include are Portland, Crater Lake, Newport and was thinking Coeur d'lane but maybe that's too much. Like nature stuff, covered bridges, water falls, pretty scenery, lodgey type restaurants and bar/grills and decent hotels. Any suggestions on a nice route?
Oregon Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Long Island Advice
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 15 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Boston suggestions
- 20 California
- 21 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!