We would like to take a road trip from May 10th through the 19th. for our 30th. anniversary. Some of the places I want to include are Portland, Crater Lake, Newport and was thinking Coeur d'lane but maybe that's too much. Like nature stuff, covered bridges, water falls, pretty scenery, lodgey type restaurants and bar/grills and decent hotels. Any suggestions on a nice route?
Oregon Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 11 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 12 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 13 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 16 San Diego-Hotel
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 21 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 22 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 23 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice