Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Oregon in X'mas - 8 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 3 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 4 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 5 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 6 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 7 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 8 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 9 Is the New York subway safe?
- 10 Chicago eateries downtown
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 15 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 21 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 22 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 San Francisco Car Rental Question
- 25 Unique Honeymoon