Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 I need your help
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 6 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 7 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 8 Biloxi Suggestions
- 9 Martha's Vineyard area
- 10 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 11 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 12 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 13 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 14 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 15 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 20 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 21 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 22 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy