Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 4 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/andro-beast/
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 Skagway
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia