Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Oregon in X'mas - 8 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 7 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Weekend in NYC
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 14 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 15 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage