Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 911 Museum
- 2 Lake Champlain, VT
- 3 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 4 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 5 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 7 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 8 hotel in NYC
- 9 5 Days near Denver
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 12 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 TSA Security Question
- 16 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 17 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 18 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 19 Austin TX restaurants
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 22 Hotel in Austin
- 23 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 24 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?