Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Oregon in X'mas - 8 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 2 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 Hilton Midtown New York
- 5 Apartment Rentals DC
- 6 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 9 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 10 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 11 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 12 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 15 Vegas hotels for families
- 16 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 17 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 18 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 19 new york plays
- 20 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 21 San Francisco - mid October
- 22 Tour companies
- 23 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour