Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 2 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 3 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 4 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 5 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 6 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 7 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 8 4 Days in LV
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 11 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 12 Michigan advice needed
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Yosemite Valley showers
- 16 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 17 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 18 LegoLand Florida
- 19 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 20 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 louisiana bayou
- 23 SF Cable Cars
- 24 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 25 Mobile Suggestions