Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 2 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 5 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 6 North Carolina airports
- 7 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 18 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 23 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 24 Roadtrip July 2017
- 25 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans