Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon to LA
- 2 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 3 my happiness has been restored
- 4 Where to stay in NYC
- 5 Death Valley
- 6 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 9 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 10 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 11 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Nashville 2016
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 16 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 17 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 18 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 19 Colorado - Photography
- 20 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 21 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 22 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 23 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 24 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 25 motorcycle ride