Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Neue Galerie
- 3 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 4 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 5 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 8 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 A Few Days in Asheville
- 17 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 18 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 19 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 moving to Florida
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge