Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 2 Summer vacation
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 10 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 11 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 16 Driving to Naples fl
- 17 Beaches in Florida
- 18 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Disney for Florida residents
- 21 Our Boston Getaway
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 24 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 25 40th in Key West