Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 3 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 8 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 9 Driving CA 395
- 10 Maui and Kauai
- 11 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 12 New England Tour
- 13 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 14 Glacier National Park 2018
- 15 Hawaii wedding
- 16 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 19 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 20 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 21 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 22 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 25 Downtown Denver hotel