Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 louisiana bayou
- 2 October in Colorado
- 3 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 4 Biloxi Suggestions
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 Pensacola Suggestions
- 7 myrtle beach
- 8 7 days in Colorado
- 9 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 13 Nova Star
- 14 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 15 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 16 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 17 4 Days in LV
- 18 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 19 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 20 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 21 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 22 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 23 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 24 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 25 Visiting Cape Code, MA