Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 2 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 3 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 4 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 5 Las Vegas
- 6 national/state park in November
- 7 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 8 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 9 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 10 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 11 50th in Hawaii
- 12 Florida Family vacation in California
- 13 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 14 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 15 traveling to Nashville
- 16 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 18 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 19 San Francisco California
- 20 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 21 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 22 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 23 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 24 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX