Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 4 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 5 costco Big island
- 6 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 7 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 8 Layover
- 9 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 10 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 15 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 19 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 20 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 23 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 December Vacation in Florida by Beach