Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The improved flow of energy in the body
- 2 Certified Salesforce Customer Service | Work at RichestSoft
- 3 http://www.healthyminimag.com/new-brilliance-cream-reviews/
- 4 Ombia Derma
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 6 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 8 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/n
- 9 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 10 unique predominant producers use identical
- 11 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 12 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrox/
- 13 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/belle-peau-serum/
- 14 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 15 In that capacity, additional consideration
- 16 Get Free From All Aging Signs And Problems With Ombia Derma
- 17 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 18 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 19 Women issues
- 20 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/ombia-derma/
- 21 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/seredyn/
- 22 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 23 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 24 http://lumalifteye.com/apex-vitality-miracle-bust/
- 25 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/