Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 http://elevategffacts.com/testo-rampage/
- 3 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 4 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 5 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 6 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 7 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 8 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 13 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 14 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 15 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 20 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 25 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive