Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Muscle Boost X - http://www.healthybooklet.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 3 http://myfitnessfact.com/niacin-max/
- 4 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/luna-bella-collagen-serum/
- 5 muscles all over your body at as soon
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 7 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 8 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 9 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 10 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 11 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 12 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 14 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 Yellowstone
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 21 Redwoods National Park
- 22 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 25 March 2017 condo rental ?