Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to stay in TX...?
- 2 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 3 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 4 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 5 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 6 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 7 50th in Hawaii
- 8 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 9 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 10 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 11 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 12 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 13 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 14 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 17 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 18 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 19 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 20 Berkshires with a toddler
- 21 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 22 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 23 hilicopter tour oahu
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3