Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Oregon in X'mas - 8 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 2 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 3 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 4 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 5 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 6 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 7 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 10 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 adams morgan - safety
- 13 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 18 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 19 Grand Marais?
- 20 US Southwest
- 21 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 23 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 24 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?