Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Oregon in X'mas - 8 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion the narrows
- 2 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Cell phone service in Moab
- 10 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 13 Advice on Roadtrip
- 14 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 20 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 21 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 22 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics