Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Oregon in X'mas - 8 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 3 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 4 Camping Generator!?
- 5 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 10 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 11 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 14 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 15 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 16 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 22 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do