Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 4 101 closure
- 5 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 6 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 10 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 17 Alaska cruise
- 18 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 19 Sonoma
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common