Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 2 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 5 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 6 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 7 Cashless Toll roads.
- 8 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 11 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 12 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 13 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 Help with driving East to West
- 16 taking home sand
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 18 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Broken Arrow
- 21 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 22 Champaigne, Illinois
- 23 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)