Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Oregon in X'mas - 8 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 3 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 10 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 11 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 13 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 14 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Hotels Philly
- 19 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 20 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 21 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 22 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 California