Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 2 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 3 Angels Landing
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 First Time to California
- 8 San Francisco and Napa
- 9 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 10 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 13 California RV baby and child seats
- 14 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 15 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 16 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 17 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 18 car rentals in San Diego
- 19 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 20 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 21 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 22 First time visit to California
- 23 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 24 NY State Assembly Internship
- 25 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania