Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine
- 2 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 3 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 4 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 5 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 6 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 7 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 8 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 9 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 Pacific coast road trip
- 12 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 13 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 14 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 15 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 16 Austin with Kids
- 17 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 18 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 19 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 20 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 21 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 22 portland and area
- 23 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 24 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 25 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT