Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 2 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 5 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 a tourist in DC this February
- 8 Springtime in Florida
- 9 Kings and Sequoia.
- 10 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 13 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 14 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 15 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 16 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 17 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 18 USA October 2016
- 19 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 20 Redwood National Forest
- 21 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 24 Uber and Miami
- 25 Renting a car in miami, fl