We're planning a two week trip to Oregon in the beginning of August. We have 4 days after we've spent time on the coast in Manzanita and before we get to Eugene that we are trying to figure out. I'd like to be in the mountains, love to hike. We're considering the area around Sisters, Three Creek Lake was suggested but we're worried about mosquitos. We've also considered the gorge and Mt. Hood but there I'm worried about crowds. Any ideas? Favorite campgrounds? Thanks!
Oregon hiking/camping ideas in Cascades
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 American Honeymoon in March
- 2 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 5 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 8 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 11 Colorado Skiing
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 20 charlotte
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 23 New York City in April
- 24 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 25 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by