We're planning a two week trip to Oregon in the beginning of August. We have 4 days after we've spent time on the coast in Manzanita and before we get to Eugene that we are trying to figure out. I'd like to be in the mountains, love to hike. We're considering the area around Sisters, Three Creek Lake was suggested but we're worried about mosquitos. We've also considered the gorge and Mt. Hood but there I'm worried about crowds. Any ideas? Favorite campgrounds? Thanks!
Oregon hiking/camping ideas in Cascades
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 Maui vacation
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 9 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 13 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 16 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 19 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?