We're planning a two week trip to Oregon in the beginning of August. We have 4 days after we've spent time on the coast in Manzanita and before we get to Eugene that we are trying to figure out. I'd like to be in the mountains, love to hike. We're considering the area around Sisters, Three Creek Lake was suggested but we're worried about mosquitos. We've also considered the gorge and Mt. Hood but there I'm worried about crowds. Any ideas? Favorite campgrounds? Thanks!
Oregon hiking/camping ideas in Cascades
- 1 Washington DC & surrounding area
- 2 Denver 1 day in denver
- 3 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 6 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 7 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 10 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 11 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip