We're planning a two week trip to Oregon in the beginning of August. We have 4 days after we've spent time on the coast in Manzanita and before we get to Eugene that we are trying to figure out. I'd like to be in the mountains, love to hike. We're considering the area around Sisters, Three Creek Lake was suggested but we're worried about mosquitos. We've also considered the gorge and Mt. Hood but there I'm worried about crowds. Any ideas? Favorite campgrounds? Thanks!
Oregon hiking/camping ideas in Cascades
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 7 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 8 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 9 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio