Need some tips on must do things in oregon. I will be dropping my son off in Longview Washington and making a road trip of the drive back to California. My mom and dad will be with me. They love history, scenery, flowers. Our trip will be from June 6 am flying into Portland renting a car and driving to Longview. Then will need to be back in so cal by the thirteenth. I am sad this is our first time in oregon and we don't have much time so I guess we need to do the not to miss things. Thanks for any help we can get.
Oregon driving trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 4 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 5 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 What's new on Maui?
- 8 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Oregon Road Trip
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 21 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 22 Moving to New Jersey
- 23 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 24 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 25 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October