Need some tips on must do things in oregon. I will be dropping my son off in Longview Washington and making a road trip of the drive back to California. My mom and dad will be with me. They love history, scenery, flowers. Our trip will be from June 6 am flying into Portland renting a car and driving to Longview. Then will need to be back in so cal by the thirteenth. I am sad this is our first time in oregon and we don't have much time so I guess we need to do the not to miss things. Thanks for any help we can get.
Oregon driving trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 2 Wine Country Picnic
- 3 10 day trip to California
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 6 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 7 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 8 Boston/Fenway park
- 9 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 10 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 11 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 12 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 13 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 17 Timeshare Nightmares
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 20 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 21 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 22 Sacramento GTG
- 23 Travel West Coast
- 24 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 25 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida