Need some tips on must do things in oregon. I will be dropping my son off in Longview Washington and making a road trip of the drive back to California. My mom and dad will be with me. They love history, scenery, flowers. Our trip will be from June 6 am flying into Portland renting a car and driving to Longview. Then will need to be back in so cal by the thirteenth. I am sad this is our first time in oregon and we don't have much time so I guess we need to do the not to miss things. Thanks for any help we can get.
Oregon driving trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 6 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 7 Oahu Information
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 12 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 13 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 14 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 One day in Washington DC
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 19 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 20 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 21 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 22 RIP Judy Rogers
- 23 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 24 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 25 Boston area