My wife and I are travelling to US and will be in Oregon for 12 days in second half of May. Will be travelling the coast, Crater Lake and wine country. Is there likely to be any problems finding accommodation if we don't book ahead. We were thinking we would just "walk in off the street" when we found a nice town. Also what is traffic like? Aggressive or reasonably polite drivers. I only ask this because we drive on the left in Australia and the experience I had on the Washington DC beltway a couple of years ago was fairly dramatic. Thanks.
Oregon driving tour late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Things to do around New York
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 First visit in New Mexico
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 13 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 14 Hotels near beach orange county
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 19 Colorado trip in early May
- 20 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 21 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Seattle in April
- 24 Seattle Visit April
- 25 Seattle to LA (or not).