My wife and I are travelling to US and will be in Oregon for 12 days in second half of May. Will be travelling the coast, Crater Lake and wine country. Is there likely to be any problems finding accommodation if we don't book ahead. We were thinking we would just "walk in off the street" when we found a nice town. Also what is traffic like? Aggressive or reasonably polite drivers. I only ask this because we drive on the left in Australia and the experience I had on the Washington DC beltway a couple of years ago was fairly dramatic. Thanks.
Oregon driving tour late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Portland, OR hotel question
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 san diego or nearby area
- 6 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 7 Texas
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Northwest USA
- 20 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 21 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 22 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?