My wife and I are travelling to US and will be in Oregon for 12 days in second half of May. Will be travelling the coast, Crater Lake and wine country. Is there likely to be any problems finding accommodation if we don't book ahead. We were thinking we would just "walk in off the street" when we found a nice town. Also what is traffic like? Aggressive or reasonably polite drivers. I only ask this because we drive on the left in Australia and the experience I had on the Washington DC beltway a couple of years ago was fairly dramatic. Thanks.
Oregon driving tour late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 4 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico