My wife and I are travelling to US and will be in Oregon for 12 days in second half of May. Will be travelling the coast, Crater Lake and wine country. Is there likely to be any problems finding accommodation if we don't book ahead. We were thinking we would just "walk in off the street" when we found a nice town. Also what is traffic like? Aggressive or reasonably polite drivers. I only ask this because we drive on the left in Australia and the experience I had on the Washington DC beltway a couple of years ago was fairly dramatic. Thanks.
Oregon driving tour late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 11 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 12 Calgary to Banff
- 13 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!