My wife and I are travelling to US and will be in Oregon for 12 days in second half of May. Will be travelling the coast, Crater Lake and wine country. Is there likely to be any problems finding accommodation if we don't book ahead. We were thinking we would just "walk in off the street" when we found a nice town. Also what is traffic like? Aggressive or reasonably polite drivers. I only ask this because we drive on the left in Australia and the experience I had on the Washington DC beltway a couple of years ago was fairly dramatic. Thanks.
Oregon driving tour late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Brooklyn why?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.