My wife and I are travelling to US and will be in Oregon for 12 days in second half of May. Will be travelling the coast, Crater Lake and wine country. Is there likely to be any problems finding accommodation if we don't book ahead. We were thinking we would just "walk in off the street" when we found a nice town. Also what is traffic like? Aggressive or reasonably polite drivers. I only ask this because we drive on the left in Australia and the experience I had on the Washington DC beltway a couple of years ago was fairly dramatic. Thanks.
Oregon driving tour late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle