My wife and I are travelling to US and will be in Oregon for 12 days in second half of May. Will be travelling the coast, Crater Lake and wine country. Is there likely to be any problems finding accommodation if we don't book ahead. We were thinking we would just "walk in off the street" when we found a nice town. Also what is traffic like? Aggressive or reasonably polite drivers. I only ask this because we drive on the left in Australia and the experience I had on the Washington DC beltway a couple of years ago was fairly dramatic. Thanks.
Oregon driving tour late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 17 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Must Eats
- 20 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 21 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 22 Florida St George's Island
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Union Square area restaurant
- 25 4 week family trip ideas