We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 http://www.supplementscart.com/alpha-hard-reload/
- 3 Houston during hurricane
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 7 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 8 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 9 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 10 JFK to Washington
- 11 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 12 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 13 Maui and Kauai
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 18 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 19 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 Christmas in Colorado
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!