We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FocusNutra Amped - Widly Acclaimed by Health Experts
- 2 US or US territory beach resort
- 3 Gulf Shores Trip Report
- 4 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/megadrox-reviews
- 5 http://www.supplement2go.com/diabetes-declassified/
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 8 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 9 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 10 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 11 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 12 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 13 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 14 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 15 Help with first time
- 16 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 17 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 18 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 19 Discounted Rental Car?
- 20 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 24 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 25 BYOB in New York City