We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1800-982-8520 TEC*H CAre 24/7
- 3 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 7 Newark long term parking
- 8 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 9 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 10 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 11 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 12 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Visting a friend during layover
- 15 florida gulf coast
- 16 Alaska trip itinerary
- 17 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 18 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 19 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 20 Road trip advice needed please
- 21 Chicago restaurants
- 22 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 23 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 24 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 25 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone