We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Oregon coastal trip
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 St. Augustine, Florida
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 10 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 11 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 16 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 17 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!