We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 4 Wedding gifts?
- 5 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 6 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 Seattle Ho
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 13 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY