We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Oregon coastal trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 11 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 18 Washington DC in Spring?
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 21 Must Eats
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 24 Florida St George's Island
- 25 Union Square area restaurant