We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 2 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 3 http://hotsupplement.com/hydroluxe-wrinkle-ca
- 4 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 5 Maui - luau question
- 6 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 7 Bryce and Zion planning
- 8 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 11 Austin, Hotel
- 12 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 13 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 14 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 15 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 16 Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 18 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 21 US Trip
- 22 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 25 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points