We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Oregon coastal trip
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 5 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 One day in NYC
- 10 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Key West at Christmas time
- 14 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 15 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 16 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida