We are going in our car from Cannon Beach down to Muir Beach (just north of San Francisco) first week of June this year. Any suggestions as which places worth staying in, itinerary wise? We intend to go to Cannon Beach for 2 days (Ecola Inn) and then end up at Muir Beach at Green Gulch Farm, turn toward I-5 and then head back up to Port Angeles. We want to concentrate on the coast this time around. Any tips for lodging and restaurants very much appreciated. We love wine, too. Anyone been to Bonterra?
oregon coast northern california coast loding/food suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 2 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 7 palm desert, CA
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 9 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 10 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 11 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 12 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 18 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 19 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 20 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 22 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 23 New York Trip
- 24 Balloon fest hotels
- 25 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)