We are going in our car from Cannon Beach down to Muir Beach (just north of San Francisco) first week of June this year. Any suggestions as which places worth staying in, itinerary wise? We intend to go to Cannon Beach for 2 days (Ecola Inn) and then end up at Muir Beach at Green Gulch Farm, turn toward I-5 and then head back up to Port Angeles. We want to concentrate on the coast this time around. Any tips for lodging and restaurants very much appreciated. We love wine, too. Anyone been to Bonterra?
oregon coast northern california coast loding/food suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 13 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 16 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver