We are going in our car from Cannon Beach down to Muir Beach (just north of San Francisco) first week of June this year. Any suggestions as which places worth staying in, itinerary wise? We intend to go to Cannon Beach for 2 days (Ecola Inn) and then end up at Muir Beach at Green Gulch Farm, turn toward I-5 and then head back up to Port Angeles. We want to concentrate on the coast this time around. Any tips for lodging and restaurants very much appreciated. We love wine, too. Anyone been to Bonterra?
oregon coast northern california coast loding/food suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 8 SF to DR? WTH!
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 NYC Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 18 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?