Am driving down the Oregan coast from Portland enroute to Lake Tahoe via Redding CA. My question is which part of the coast should not be missed? Cannon Beach to Bandon or Lincoln City or Florence to Crescent City? I have read different views but we have a week (7 days) to get to Phoenix, but really wanted to see some of the Oregon coast. Not sure which part to focus on. Need to be in Lake Tahoe by about the 4th day. Have 2 -3 days to stay along the coast.
Oregon Coast drive
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 2 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 5 Pirateland SC
- 6 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 7 San Diego with Kids
- 8 Metro Card Options
- 9 Maui itinerary
- 10 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 11 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 12 getting around DC
- 13 California
- 14 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 15 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 16 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 17 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 18 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 19 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 20 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 21 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Oahu
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?