Am driving down the Oregan coast from Portland enroute to Lake Tahoe via Redding CA. My question is which part of the coast should not be missed? Cannon Beach to Bandon or Lincoln City or Florence to Crescent City? I have read different views but we have a week (7 days) to get to Phoenix, but really wanted to see some of the Oregon coast. Not sure which part to focus on. Need to be in Lake Tahoe by about the 4th day. Have 2 -3 days to stay along the coast.
Oregon Coast drive
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 2 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 3 Burlington VT day trip
- 4 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 5 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 8 Two airports to choose from?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 11 Apartment Rentals DC
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 14 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 15 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 16 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 17 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 18 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 19 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 20 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 21 Western North Carolina
- 22 Kayaking in Kauai
- 23 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT