Am driving down the Oregan coast from Portland enroute to Lake Tahoe via Redding CA. My question is which part of the coast should not be missed? Cannon Beach to Bandon or Lincoln City or Florence to Crescent City? I have read different views but we have a week (7 days) to get to Phoenix, but really wanted to see some of the Oregon coast. Not sure which part to focus on. Need to be in Lake Tahoe by about the 4th day. Have 2 -3 days to stay along the coast.
Oregon Coast drive
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 8 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 20 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 24 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 25 Washington DC in Spring?