Am driving down the Oregan coast from Portland enroute to Lake Tahoe via Redding CA. My question is which part of the coast should not be missed? Cannon Beach to Bandon or Lincoln City or Florence to Crescent City? I have read different views but we have a week (7 days) to get to Phoenix, but really wanted to see some of the Oregon coast. Not sure which part to focus on. Need to be in Lake Tahoe by about the 4th day. Have 2 -3 days to stay along the coast.
Oregon Coast drive
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 3 Hotels in New Orleans
- 4 Great Beach's
- 5 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 National Parks?
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Death Valley in November
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 14 Blue ridge parkway
- 15 Minnesota State Fair
- 16 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 19 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 20 Fires in Colorado
- 21 Seattle in July
- 22 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 25 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls