I am from Brazil. I have a daughter who are living in Oregon for 4 month in a High School Program.
We are going to US to get her in january/2014. We are going to stay until february.
We will begin in Portland and the final point will be Los Angeles.
We have a 20 year old son and a daugther with 17.
I would like to get suggestions of places to know and cities to visit.
It would be nice to have also hotels and transportation suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
And a Happy New Year!
Oregon + California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 San Fransisco to LA
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,