I am from Brazil. I have a daughter who are living in Oregon for 4 month in a High School Program.
We are going to US to get her in january/2014. We are going to stay until february.
We will begin in Portland and the final point will be Los Angeles.
We have a 20 year old son and a daugther with 17.
I would like to get suggestions of places to know and cities to visit.
It would be nice to have also hotels and transportation suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
And a Happy New Year!
Oregon + California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 4 Texas for art and history lovers
- 5 Vegas in mid may
- 6 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 7 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 8 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 9 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 10 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Which FL town is best?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 18 Texas
- 19 planning a trip to US
- 20 10 day trip
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please