I am from Brazil. I have a daughter who are living in Oregon for 4 month in a High School Program.
We are going to US to get her in january/2014. We are going to stay until february.
We will begin in Portland and the final point will be Los Angeles.
We have a 20 year old son and a daugther with 17.
I would like to get suggestions of places to know and cities to visit.
It would be nice to have also hotels and transportation suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
And a Happy New Year!
Oregon + California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui Luau?
- 2 New York city--best time to visit??
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 6 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Boston area -- nature
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 SFO black friday traffic
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 25 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado