I am from Brazil. I have a daughter who are living in Oregon for 4 month in a High School Program.
We are going to US to get her in january/2014. We are going to stay until february.
We will begin in Portland and the final point will be Los Angeles.
We have a 20 year old son and a daugther with 17.
I would like to get suggestions of places to know and cities to visit.
It would be nice to have also hotels and transportation suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
And a Happy New Year!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 4 Parking fine
- 5 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 6 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 7 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 8 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 9 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 10 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 11 Places to stay in TX...?
- 12 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 13 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 14 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 15 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 16 Pittsburgh Trip
- 17 11 days SE coast road trip
- 18 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 19 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 20 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 21 Road trip from and back to New York
- 22 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 23 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 24 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 25 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?