I am from Brazil. I have a daughter who are living in Oregon for 4 month in a High School Program.
We are going to US to get her in january/2014. We are going to stay until february.
We will begin in Portland and the final point will be Los Angeles.
We have a 20 year old son and a daugther with 17.
I would like to get suggestions of places to know and cities to visit.
It would be nice to have also hotels and transportation suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
And a Happy New Year!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/luxalo-beauty/
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/synagen-iq
- 3 http://cluesforhealth.com/vfx-body-review/
- 4 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 5 Are you looking dental checkup?
- 6 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultraPur-wild-raspberry-ketone/
- 8 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 9 Are you looking Conference Entertainment?
- 10 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 11 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 14 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 15 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 16 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 19 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 20 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 21 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 22 Ideas for New York
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe