I am from Brazil. I have a daughter who are living in Oregon for 4 month in a High School Program.
We are going to US to get her in january/2014. We are going to stay until february.
We will begin in Portland and the final point will be Los Angeles.
We have a 20 year old son and a daugther with 17.
I would like to get suggestions of places to know and cities to visit.
It would be nice to have also hotels and transportation suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
And a Happy New Year!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 3 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 4 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 5 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 6 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 7 Pacific coast road trip
- 8 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 9 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 10 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 11 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 12 chicago to hibbing
- 13 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 14 Arlington Hotels
- 15 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 16 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 17 Cabin rental in march
- 18 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 19 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 20 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 21 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 22 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 23 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Where to stay in Missoula?