I'll be in a cast & my trip to Moab is in a couple of weeks. I can't change my dates. Right now, my cast is up to my elbow, but if all goes well, it will be half that size. What activities do you think I'll have to rule out? Anyone else go on vacation w/a /broken bone? Any travel tips?
Oops! Broke My Wrist, Moab
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Question about Miami travel
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots