I'll be in a cast & my trip to Moab is in a couple of weeks. I can't change my dates. Right now, my cast is up to my elbow, but if all goes well, it will be half that size. What activities do you think I'll have to rule out? Anyone else go on vacation w/a /broken bone? Any travel tips?
Oops! Broke My Wrist, Moab
- 1 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 2 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 American Airlines reservation question
- 5 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 6 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 10 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 11 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks