I'll be in a cast & my trip to Moab is in a couple of weeks. I can't change my dates. Right now, my cast is up to my elbow, but if all goes well, it will be half that size. What activities do you think I'll have to rule out? Anyone else go on vacation w/a /broken bone? Any travel tips?
Oops! Broke My Wrist, Moab
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?