We are spending a week in Pagosa Springs CO, want to see a bit of New Mexico - only have 2-3 days and leaving from Albuquerque airport. We are most interested in the landscape and some museums. Notably, Georgia O'Keefe museum in Santa Fe. Is it worth our while to take a side trip to Taos? Is one day enough in Santa Fe? Thanks for the advice. Dawn and Peter
Only a few days in New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 5 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 6 Moving to CT
- 7 Hotels Philly
- 8 Northwest USA
- 9 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 10 Ackislander
- 11 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 15 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 LA for a day and a half
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks