We are spending a week in Pagosa Springs CO, want to see a bit of New Mexico - only have 2-3 days and leaving from Albuquerque airport. We are most interested in the landscape and some museums. Notably, Georgia O'Keefe museum in Santa Fe. Is it worth our while to take a side trip to Taos? Is one day enough in Santa Fe? Thanks for the advice. Dawn and Peter
Only a few days in New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 4 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 USA trip
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 Chicago Questions
- 13 Air Connections on Maui
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 17 Timeshare Nightmares
- 18 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Orlando for Work
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 25 NBA tickets??