We are spending a week in Pagosa Springs CO, want to see a bit of New Mexico - only have 2-3 days and leaving from Albuquerque airport. We are most interested in the landscape and some museums. Notably, Georgia O'Keefe museum in Santa Fe. Is it worth our while to take a side trip to Taos? Is one day enough in Santa Fe? Thanks for the advice. Dawn and Peter
Only a few days in New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 2 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 3 Seattle - newby questions
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 8 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 9 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 10 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 11 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 12 can you help me plan a trip?
- 13 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 14 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 15 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 16 Restaurants Chicago June
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July