We plan one week trip to Yellowstone/Tenon in July. It's going to be our 1st trip to there.
We will take flight to Slat Lake City, rent a car (or suv?) to Yellowstone. And we also want to stop by Tenon for a day or two, so we only probably have 3-4 days in yellowstone.
As for accommodation, which place is best for us (3-4 days stay): Lake Yellowstone Hotel & Cabins, Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel & Cabins or Canyon Lodge & Cabins? Are they inside the park?
Some basic questions:
1. How many miles from SLC to yellowstone?
2. Which place is good to stay in Tenton area?
3. Any good places to see in/nearby SLC?
3. Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot!!!
one week trip to Yellowstone/Tenon?!
- 1 Cape Ann area
- 2 Kauai golf
- 3 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 8 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 12 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 13 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Minneapolis Hotel
- 17 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 21 Washington Wineries
- 22 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 23 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 24 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 25 Seward to Anchorage