We are looking at Newport as our next family holiday destination during early august 8th to 13th). We will travel with a 10 and 15 year old and our dog a Great Dane. For now I have booked Motel 6 considering the proximity to marina/downtown and their pet policy.
Kids want beaches and we want photo locations ( being photographers by profession ). I understand not all beaches permit dogs during this time of the year. Any suggestions on this? Since we plan to stay 5 days I am looking at suggestions on “Things to do” in Newport and neighboring area for instance Jamestown, Block Island etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 4 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 5 Take on any terrain with the most powerful side-by-side vehicles.
- 6 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 7 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 8 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 9 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 12 Short Notice
- 13 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 14 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 16 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 17 Inn at Key West
- 18 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 19 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 22 Another Great DC Trip
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66