We are looking at Newport as our next family holiday destination during early august 8th to 13th). We will travel with a 10 and 15 year old and our dog a Great Dane. For now I have booked Motel 6 considering the proximity to marina/downtown and their pet policy.
Kids want beaches and we want photo locations ( being photographers by profession ). I understand not all beaches permit dogs during this time of the year. Any suggestions on this? Since we plan to stay 5 days I am looking at suggestions on “Things to do” in Newport and neighboring area for instance Jamestown, Block Island etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 2 destin resorts
- 3 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Arlington funeral plans
- 6 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 7 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 8 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 15 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 16 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 17 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 20 Airfares in the 1970's
- 21 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 22 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 23 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 24 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 25 Seattle to San Francisco