We are looking at Newport as our next family holiday destination during early august 8th to 13th). We will travel with a 10 and 15 year old and our dog a Great Dane. For now I have booked Motel 6 considering the proximity to marina/downtown and their pet policy.
Kids want beaches and we want photo locations ( being photographers by profession ). I understand not all beaches permit dogs during this time of the year. Any suggestions on this? Since we plan to stay 5 days I am looking at suggestions on “Things to do” in Newport and neighboring area for instance Jamestown, Block Island etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleRESET : AOL ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT AOL 24x7
- 2 Road trip advice needed please
- 3 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 6 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 10 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 13 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 14 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 15 Family Trip advice please?!
- 16 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 17 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 20 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 25 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)