For years I've been renting cars one day for one way from Naples to either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale Airports and doing so again in reverse. On the average I've usually paid about $25, sometimes as high as $45 (in high season, for example) all inclusive. And there never used to be one way drop charges or highly inflated rates for one way rentals. Well, that's apparently all changed. I need to rent a car for pick up in Miami on June 7 -- way out of "season" to drop off in Naples the next day, and I need another one to pick up in Naples on July 29 to drop off at Ft. Lauderdale airport the next day. So even with all the codes I try, Costco, AAA, and many others all I seem to find are prices of $125 or more. Yikes. Any suggestions? Does anyone know any codes that eliminate drop charges or over inflated one day rates? (although some agencies don't call it a drop off charge, their $22 a day rate if you return it to the same place change to something like $80 a day if you're taking it to another point in Florida.) Any suggestions?
One Way Car Rentals in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 New York Food Tours
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 Must Eats
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 10 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 13 Florida St George's Island
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Union Square area restaurant
- 16 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 23 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 24 Washington DC in Spring?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???