Soon we'll be spending one night in Lafayette, LA., enroute to New Orleans. Fairly sure we'll have dinner at Prejeans, unless there's a better regional recommendation. However, not set on where to stay. Would like to be near the restaurant and highway 10, preferably in a really good B&B, though a well-run chain appeals, too.
One Saturday night in Lafayette, LA. Where to eat, where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 relocating travel
- 2 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 15 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 16 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 21 ONP help
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 24 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 25 Seattle Hyatts