Soon we'll be spending one night in Lafayette, LA., enroute to New Orleans. Fairly sure we'll have dinner at Prejeans, unless there's a better regional recommendation. However, not set on where to stay. Would like to be near the restaurant and highway 10, preferably in a really good B&B, though a well-run chain appeals, too.
One Saturday night in Lafayette, LA. Where to eat, where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 9 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 12 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 13 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 14 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 California road trip
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 25 Yosemite Fire