Soon we'll be spending one night in Lafayette, LA., enroute to New Orleans. Fairly sure we'll have dinner at Prejeans, unless there's a better regional recommendation. However, not set on where to stay. Would like to be near the restaurant and highway 10, preferably in a really good B&B, though a well-run chain appeals, too.
One Saturday night in Lafayette, LA. Where to eat, where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 getting around DC
- 2 Looking for US issuing travel agent for partnership
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 5 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Metro Card Options
- 8 Oahu
- 9 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 10 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 11 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 14 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 15 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 16 San Francisco - mid October
- 17 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 18 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Newport Restaurants
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 24 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 25 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old