I would like help in finding a place to stay for one night in Providence that would be centrally located and somewhat reasonable. Thank you, Carol
One night's accomodations in Providence.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 5 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 6 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 7 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 8 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 11 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 18 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 19 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 20 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 21 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 22 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 23 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)