I was wondering if you could recommend a decent hotel in the range of $100-$150 for a nights trip to Santa Cruz. We'll be there with our 1 year old daughter.
Also, if we have almost a day there, what are somethings you would recommend? Walk along the boardwalk? Anything else we can do with the daughter (she'll be in her stroller or holds our hands and walks)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BTW is there an ocean non-profit community you'd know?
- 2 some advice if you are going for vacation!
- 3 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 New Mexico in May
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 8 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Yellowstone
- 14 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 15 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 16 Redwoods National Park
- 17 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 18 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 19 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 20 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 21 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 24 Traveling Alone
- 25 Getty center and Getty Villa