I was wondering if you could recommend a decent hotel in the range of $100-$150 for a nights trip to Santa Cruz. We'll be there with our 1 year old daughter.
Also, if we have almost a day there, what are somethings you would recommend? Walk along the boardwalk? Anything else we can do with the daughter (she'll be in her stroller or holds our hands and walks)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Arlington funeral plans
- 5 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 6 destin resorts
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 11 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 12 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 18 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Airfares in the 1970's
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 24 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 25 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane