I was wondering if you could recommend a decent hotel in the range of $100-$150 for a nights trip to Santa Cruz. We'll be there with our 1 year old daughter.
Also, if we have almost a day there, what are somethings you would recommend? Walk along the boardwalk? Anything else we can do with the daughter (she'll be in her stroller or holds our hands and walks)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 2 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 3 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Day trips from Boston
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 10 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 11 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 12 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 13 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 16 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 17 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 18 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 21 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 22 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 23 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 24 West Virginia
- 25 Best Hotel