I was wondering if you could recommend a decent hotel in the range of $100-$150 for a nights trip to Santa Cruz. We'll be there with our 1 year old daughter.
Also, if we have almost a day there, what are somethings you would recommend? Walk along the boardwalk? Anything else we can do with the daughter (she'll be in her stroller or holds our hands and walks)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 4 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 5 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 6 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 7 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 8 Newark long term parking
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 13 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Visting a friend during layover
- 16 florida gulf coast
- 17 Alaska trip itinerary
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Road trip advice needed please
- 22 Chicago restaurants
- 23 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 24 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 25 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!