I was wondering if you could recommend a decent hotel in the range of $100-$150 for a nights trip to Santa Cruz. We'll be there with our 1 year old daughter.
Also, if we have almost a day there, what are somethings you would recommend? Walk along the boardwalk? Anything else we can do with the daughter (she'll be in her stroller or holds our hands and walks)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 2 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 3 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 4 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 5 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 6 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 7 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 8 Cross-Country trip advice
- 9 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 10 California Coast
- 11 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 12 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 13 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 14 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 15 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 16 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 17 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 18 Finding Steve Perry
- 19 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 20 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 21 Washington DC
- 22 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 23 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 24 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 25 Glacier National Park