Does anyone know if it's possible to find a room in Middletown or Newport for a only a Saturday night in mid July? Would like to stop for 1 night on the way to Cape Cod. Thanks! Can be a B&B, Inn, Motel or Hotel.
one night stay in newport
- 1 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 2 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 3 Memphis Tours
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Meredith New Hampshire
- 8 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 22 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 23 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?