My fiance and I are going to be flying through Miami on our way home from Belize for our Honeymoon. We will only be in Miami for a total of about 14 hours, and need some help on where we should stay. Would it even be worth our time to venture in to Coral Gables? I am not interested in doing South Beach mainly just because of our timing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One night Stay in Miami, tail end of Honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston suggestions
- 2 California
- 3 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 13 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 14 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 15 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Ben Landa
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary