My fiance and I are going to be flying through Miami on our way home from Belize for our Honeymoon. We will only be in Miami for a total of about 14 hours, and need some help on where we should stay. Would it even be worth our time to venture in to Coral Gables? I am not interested in doing South Beach mainly just because of our timing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One night Stay in Miami, tail end of Honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 10 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 culpepper
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 19 Pub with food in Seattle
- 20 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 21 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 25 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island