My fiance and I are going to be flying through Miami on our way home from Belize for our Honeymoon. We will only be in Miami for a total of about 14 hours, and need some help on where we should stay. Would it even be worth our time to venture in to Coral Gables? I am not interested in doing South Beach mainly just because of our timing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One night Stay in Miami, tail end of Honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 2 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 6 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 7 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods