My fiance and I are going to be flying through Miami on our way home from Belize for our Honeymoon. We will only be in Miami for a total of about 14 hours, and need some help on where we should stay. Would it even be worth our time to venture in to Coral Gables? I am not interested in doing South Beach mainly just because of our timing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One night Stay in Miami, tail end of Honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 things to do near Arches National Park
- 2 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 EX-LAX
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 19 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 20 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee