My fiance and I are going to be flying through Miami on our way home from Belize for our Honeymoon. We will only be in Miami for a total of about 14 hours, and need some help on where we should stay. Would it even be worth our time to venture in to Coral Gables? I am not interested in doing South Beach mainly just because of our timing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One night Stay in Miami, tail end of Honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 4 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 5 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 6 Denver 1 day in denver
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 9 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 10 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Burlington VT day trip
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 17 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 18 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 21 Vegas hotels for families
- 22 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 25 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?