My fiance and I are going to be flying through Miami on our way home from Belize for our Honeymoon. We will only be in Miami for a total of about 14 hours, and need some help on where we should stay. Would it even be worth our time to venture in to Coral Gables? I am not interested in doing South Beach mainly just because of our timing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One night Stay in Miami, tail end of Honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Wedding venue in NH
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions