My fiance and I are going to be flying through Miami on our way home from Belize for our Honeymoon. We will only be in Miami for a total of about 14 hours, and need some help on where we should stay. Would it even be worth our time to venture in to Coral Gables? I am not interested in doing South Beach mainly just because of our timing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
One night Stay in Miami, tail end of Honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 2 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 3 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 4 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 5 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 6 Texas
- 7 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 8 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 9 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 16 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 17 10 day trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 24 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 25 Venice tourist travel pass