We don't have a current passport, so have to give up a night in Victoria, BC. We would like to take a ferry ride, spend the night somewhere close to Seattle and return to Seattle the next day. Any suggestions?
One night stay across the water from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 Phoenix restaurants
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 San Diego Trip Report
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara