We don't have a current passport, so have to give up a night in Victoria, BC. We would like to take a ferry ride, spend the night somewhere close to Seattle and return to Seattle the next day. Any suggestions?
One night stay across the water from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 13 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 14 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 15 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 los angeles restaurants
- 23 West Maui Restaurants
- 24 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 25 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler