We don't have a current passport, so have to give up a night in Victoria, BC. We would like to take a ferry ride, spend the night somewhere close to Seattle and return to Seattle the next day. Any suggestions?
One night stay across the water from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 2 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 3 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Balloon fest hotels
- 8 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 9 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 10 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 16 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 17 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 18 New York Trip
- 19 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 22 palm desert, CA
- 23 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 24 late-night DC restaurant
- 25 Philadelphia ?