We don't have a current passport, so have to give up a night in Victoria, BC. We would like to take a ferry ride, spend the night somewhere close to Seattle and return to Seattle the next day. Any suggestions?
One night stay across the water from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 New York city--best time to visit??
- 7 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 10 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 11 Maui Luau?
- 12 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 15 California & French Polynesia
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 18 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Boston area -- nature
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 24 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 25 SFO black friday traffic