I'll spend one night in Las Vegas, 30th and 31st OCT. I am planning to arrive about 5 pm and leave the other day about 10 am.
What can't I miss this night? I'll go with my wife and we are not interested in gambling, but would like to visit some casinos?
Do you recommend to book any hotel before? Do you know a cheaper option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 2 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 3 Staying outside DC
- 4 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 5 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 6 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 7 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 8 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 9 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 10 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 17 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 18 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 19 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 20 Road trip
- 21 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 22 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 23 Getting married to a French man
- 24 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 25 Florida beach recommendation, please