I'll spend one night in Las Vegas, 30th and 31st OCT. I am planning to arrive about 5 pm and leave the other day about 10 am.
What can't I miss this night? I'll go with my wife and we are not interested in gambling, but would like to visit some casinos?
Do you recommend to book any hotel before? Do you know a cheaper option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami airport--safety??
- 2 Maui - luau question
- 3 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 4 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 5 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 6 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 7 US whole month of January where to
- 8 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 9 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 10 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 11 USA family tour
- 12 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 13 Places to stay in Skagway
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 16 Bryce and Zion planning
- 17 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 18 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 19 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 20 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 21 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 22 Weekend in Chicago
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 25 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017