I'll spend one night in Las Vegas, 30th and 31st OCT. I am planning to arrive about 5 pm and leave the other day about 10 am.
What can't I miss this night? I'll go with my wife and we are not interested in gambling, but would like to visit some casinos?
Do you recommend to book any hotel before? Do you know a cheaper option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 7 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 10 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 11 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 17 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Utah National Parks visit