I'll spend one night in Las Vegas, 30th and 31st OCT. I am planning to arrive about 5 pm and leave the other day about 10 am.
What can't I miss this night? I'll go with my wife and we are not interested in gambling, but would like to visit some casinos?
Do you recommend to book any hotel before? Do you know a cheaper option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 2 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 3 New England itinerary help
- 4 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 5 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 6 Immigrating to Colorado
- 7 Short weekend in Seattle
- 8 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 11 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 12 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 13 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 14 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 15 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 16 Cross-Country trip advice
- 17 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 19 South Beach in October
- 20 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 21 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 22 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 23 las vegas anyone
- 24 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 25 University of Florida Public Campus Parking