I'll spend one night in Las Vegas, 30th and 31st OCT. I am planning to arrive about 5 pm and leave the other day about 10 am.
What can't I miss this night? I'll go with my wife and we are not interested in gambling, but would like to visit some casinos?
Do you recommend to book any hotel before? Do you know a cheaper option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 2 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 3 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 4 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 5 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 8 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 15 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 16 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 OHare car service north suburbs
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 23 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 24 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017